- 3 cups of cooked millet
- 1 yellow onion grated
- 1 large zucchini grated
- 2 light yellow carrots grated
- 2 stalks of celery grated (the stringy fiber will be left behind)
- 1 tbsp. of freshly chopped sage
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 heaping tsp. of onion powder
- sea salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a saucepan add all vegetables, olive oil, and seasonings. Cook on medium heat until zucchini becomes transparent, the carrots are soft, and it smells fragrant!
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked vegetable mixture with 3 cups of cooked millet and fresh sage. Stir until well combined.
- In a food processor, take half the mixture and blend it until it turns into a dough-like consistency.
- Put the processed mixture back into the bowl with the rest and stir well.
- Grease a tray with coconut oil. Using 1/4 cup scoop onto tray. It will make 12 fritters.
- Bake in the oven for roughly 30 mins (you will have to flip them half way through at 15 mins) or until they turn golden brown and crispy on the outside!