As the name describes, pure chocolatey bliss when you sink you teeth into one of these bad boys. They make for the ultimate sweet tooth fix, perfect for a lunchbox snack, or gym bag pre/post workout energy bite!
- ½ cup of raw almonds
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1 cup of shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup of pitted medjool dates, (roughly 15 dates)
- ½ cup of almond butter
- ½ cup of water
- 3 tbsp. of raw cacao powder
- In a food processor, pulse raw almonds into a fine meal and spread onto a plate for rolling.
- Next, combine cashews & shredded coconut in the food processor. Blend until it turns into a fine meal, and empty into a large mixing bowl.
- Put dates, almond butter, raw cacao powder, and water into food processor. Blend until it turns into a gooey paste.
- Add the wet date mixture to the dry cashew mixture in the bowl and stir until well combined. Place in fridge for 10 minutes to chill, this step makes the rolling a little less sticky!
- Roll golf-ball size balls in the almond meal, and line on a clean cookie sheet. Place in freezer until firm. Store in airtight container in freezer or refrigerator.