- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1/2 cup of raw hemp hearts
- 2 pitted medijool dates
- 1 fresh vanilla bean, sliced down the centre and insides scraped out
- 4 cups of clean, filtered water
- Soak raw almonds for 8 hours. Once the time is up, strain the almonds from soaking water and give them a good rinse off.
- In a blender add soaked almonds, hemp hearts, pitted dates, vanilla bean, and fresh water.
- Blend all ingredients on high speed for 60 seconds, then strain through a nut milk bag.
- Store in a large mason jar in the refridgerator for up to 4 days.