- ½ cup of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. of hemp hearts
- 1 cup of almond milk or organic kefir
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp. of raw, local honey
- 1 tsp of raw, local bee pollen
- In a glass mason jar add oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts and almond milk until well combined.
- Put the lid on the Mason jar, and place in the refrigerator overnight to soak. In the AM it should turn into a soft porridge/pudding-like consistency!
- In the morning, top it off with 1 sliced banana, honey, and bee pollen