- 1/2 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 pitted medijool dates
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 3 cups of clean, filtered water
- Soak the raw cashews and pumpkin seeds for 4 hours. Once the time is up, strain the them from soaking water, and give them a good rinse off.
- In a blender, add soaked cashews, pumpkin seeds, pitted dates, cinnamon, and fresh water.
- Blend all ingredients on high speed for 60 seconds.
- Pour mixture from blender through a nut milk bag over a bowl, and gently squeeze the milk from the bag.
- Store in a large mason jar in the refridgerator for up to 4 days.