Let's bring your kitchen to life! Out with the tempting junky items that are getting in the way of you reaching your heal goals, and in with the real deal whole foods! A clean, nutrient-dense packed refrigerator & cupboards is the ultimate tool to facilitate healthy eating habits. Staying organized within the kitchen will also help you to keep track of what foods should be eaten to avoid food waste, and also, so you know what to write down on your next grocery list!
Note: you make the call on what gets ditched. I will help you understand what and why it should go, and provide you suggestions of healthier alternatives.
- Identifying culprit foods in the kitchen that may be holding you back from being your most vibrant you
- Learning to recognize and avoid some of the top harmful food additives
- What to re-stock your refridgerator and cupboards with
- Tips on where and how it's best to store food items such as oils, nuts & seeds, fruit, vegetables, whole grains, etc.
- Learn what to use for storage containers, and what safe storage containers are
- Recommendations of my favourite kitchen gadgets
- Tips on how to keep your kitchen organized and clean
- Suggestions for using more natural, less toxic kitchen cleaners and dishwashing soaps